Good News is that this year more candidates passed than last year. Here is NECO statement:
NECO Registrar announced that 1,055,988 candidates registered for the examination, among whom 745,053 candidates, representing 70.85 per cent had five credits and above, including English Language and mathematics, in the examination.
How to check your NECO result
1. Get a NECO Result Scratch Card for N300 at NECO office
2. Visit the NECO Result Checker Page: www.mynecoexams.com/results
3. Type: Select year Examination Type in the NECO result checking form:(June/July)
4. Year of Examination: Select year of examination: 2017
5. PIN: Enter your card PIN number
6. Examination Number: Enter your Examination Number
7. Click on “Check My Result” button
8. Print your Result or Save it on your computer
How to Get NECO Result Scratch Card
NECO result Cards are available in all NECO offices which cost N300 only. A single card will used to check access a particular NECO Result up to 5 times.
Any comments are welcomed!!